- 205945 - Systems Engineer
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer for a contract opportunity in Englewood, CO.
*This position is HYBRID, 1 day onsite.
This position will provide key support to migrate to and maintain Azure Cloud infrastructure for applications and common components that support the flight deck portfolio to meet critical business function priorities and commitments supporting new releases.
1. Design, Automation & maintenance of iOS Application Build process
a. Creating & maintaining AzureDevOps pipelines for iOS applications & frameworks
b. Creating & maintaining AzureDevOps pipelines for Windows UWP Nuget packages
c. Improve Ci/cd maturity ( mobile application & frameworks )
d. Maintaining and updating Documentation ( Software life cycle environment configuration index[SECI], Software configuration index [SCI], Build procedures ) for the build process
2. Delivery & Deployment of software components & application
a. Windows Software Component Delivery ( nuget package, artifactory )
b. iOS Software Component Delivery ( xcframeworks, carthage, Swift Package Manager , Fastlane )
c. iOS Application deployment to Apple Store
3. Design & maintenance of Source Control Management (SCM) environment
4. Maintenance of build nodes and configuration ( Mac OS, Windows VM)
a. Azure resource deployment and maintenance
5. Training/Coaching team members in build process
a. Git flow standards
c. Test automation
6. Azure DevOps management
a. Pool configuration
b. Node management
c. Creating process workflows
d. External integrations ( Slack, Sonarqube, reporting, Coverity, Artifactory )
- 3+ Experience with Azure DevOps services such as Azure Boards, Azure Repos, Azure Pipelines, Azure Artifacts.
- 3+ Experience working with Macintosh/iOS environments building frameworks and mobile applications (.ipa)
- Experience using team collaboration tools including Git, Slack, Confluence
- Experience automating software builds, unit tests, integration tests, deployment, and installations using a DevOps tool chain (Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, etc)
- Experience using SonarQube and/or Coverity to instrument, trend and manage code quality
- Experience in automation and testing via scripting/programming
- Application performance analysis and monitoring
- Understanding of Agile and other development processes and methodologies
o Cloud: Azure Dev Ops
o Cloud storage, azure key vaults, storage account
o IPV4 networks, subnets, vnets, etc, useful for understanding cloud landscape provided by EEC
o Network Security Group (NSG)
o Bastion: technique we use to interact with cloud resources
o RD Gateway
o MS Visual Studio
o Apple Xcode
o Azure DevOps
o Gitlab: CI/CD environment, used by other teams, helpful as design guidance
o Jenkins: CI/CD environment, understand pipeline paradigms of current pipelineScanning tools, Coverity, Sonar Scan
o Atlassian: Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, suite of tools used to by other teams, useful in understand existing paradigms
o Git: need this for most all we do, including ADO and potentially touching BitBucket
o C/C++, general understanding of the development environment
o Scripting languages: Ruby, bash, Python, DOS batch
o PowerShell: put this in its own class as it can be more than just a scripting language
o Java: helpful in understanding the porting of previous hosted service product
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience, 13 years' related work experience, etc. Relocation: Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Alejandro Diaz Tejada
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x229 or (800) 927-9318 x229
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.