- 205998 - Data Analyst II
- Remote Work
- $50 to $60.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Data Analyst II for a remote contract opportunity.
- Working as an embedded member of business initiatives/project teams to delivery data analytics content (dashboards, Stories) and deliverables
- Contribution to CDAO strategies and tactical deliverables of those strategy components and coordination with multiple functions at all BAs (e.g. Aero, MFC, RMS, Space & EO) and with peers across business units.
- Effectively work in an Agile (Sprint based) setting to support agile transformation, data analytics requests processing, requirements management, enhancements and be able to deliver within aggressive timeframes.
- Experience working with business communities to develop and deploy analytics solutions, dashboards, stories etc.
- Exceptional problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Ability to work with internal/external customers with limited supervision and oversight.
- Ability to understand and articulate business value justification behind any new project/engagement desired.
- Demonstrated ability to lead Business Intelligence (BI) /Analytics/Data Management projects as a team member working effectively within an Agile team
- Demonstrated technical and functional skills and ability to related to business as well as IT peers
- Strong understanding of data, data sources, data modeling for analytics, rendering data in effective visualizations and dashboards for decision making
- Expertise with Tableau scripting and language extensions for advanced data manipulation
- Demonstrated skills with optimizing workbook and tableau content performance and performance tuning.
- Minimum 3 years Tableau dashboarding and visual analytics skills, Tableau Certification preferred.
-Strong SQL Skills, knowledge of inner, outer, left/right joins, etc is required
- Strong Tableau Visualizations performance tuning skills
- Strong Tableau Scripting, formula and visualization formatting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate effectively across both Information Technology and Business Functional organizations.
- Understanding of Tableau process architecture and visualization content performance desired
- Familiarity with SAP/ERP systems and data in ERP desired
-Experience with using GIT Version Control
-Experience working in an Agile environment and using JIRA
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to balance technical requirements with business needs
4/10 work schedule
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.