- 206011 - Engineer Digital 3
- $80.76 to $106.26 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking two Engineer Digital 3's for a hybrid contract opportunity in Chandler, AZ.
• Design and deliver production quality FPGA releases from initial proof of concept up to production
• FPGAs and SoCs such as Microsemi ( Polar Fire , Smart Fusion ) , Xilinx FPGAs and SoCs ( MP SoC, RF SoC)
• Digital signal processing and fixed point math with knowledge of scaling/saturation in FPGAs
• Model base FPGA design porting C/C++ or MATLAB code to VHDL targeting FPGAs/SoCs
• Architect FPGA-based systems to determine parts, interfaces, and Concept of Operations (CONOPS)
• Translate system level requirements into FPGA requirements
• Design and code in VHDL for reliability and maintainability
• Design, analysis, simulation, test, and integration of digital electronic modules and/or CCAs for Launch Vehicle applications
• Industry interfaces, such as Space Fiber, PCIe, Ethernet, I2C, SPI, and UART
• At least 5 years of VHDL design experience for use in aerospace avionics applications.
• Familiarity with designs utilizing self-checking techniques with directed and constrained random tests, while tracking functional and code coverage a plus
Candidate does not have to have validation experience but some understanding of self check VHDL test benches . Digital signal processing using FPGAs
School must be accredited.
5/40 workweek. On-site with Hybrid possibility.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.