- 206109 - Assembler
- Up to $24.00 DOE
- 11 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 (two) Assemblers for a contract opportunity in Clearwater, FL.
• Minimum of Three years’ experience working with Surface Mount Technology (SMT) material.
•Minimum of Three years’ experience in IPC-610 and/or J-STD-001 soldering
• Demonstrated printed circuit knowledge and experience
• Experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment
• Experienced with working with hand tools used in building circuit card assemblies
• Experienced working with a microscope
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions
Accredited High School Diploma or GED.
The schedule is 6 AM EST-3:30 PM EST
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x223 or (800) 927-9318 x223
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.