- 206317 - Digital Design Engineer 3
- $85.01 to $106.26 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking multiple Digital Design Engineer 3's for a contract opportunity in Linthicum, MD.
The selected individual will work on FPGA or ASIC Design across the full product life cycle process. In this capacity, you will utilize your working knowledge of digital design, signal processing and digital interfaces. This candidate will have an ability to operate in a team environment and collaborate across the different teams as required to accomplish the goals.
• BS in Electrical Engineering or another STEM (Science, Technology, Engineer, Mathematics) discipline
• 9+ years of digital design engineering experience
• Working knowledge of full product life cycle (requirements, design, implementation and test) of FPGA Design and/or ASIC Design
• Knowledge of System Verilog, Verilog and/or VHDL
• Experience with industry standard FPGA design implementation tools for IP integration, PnR, CDC
• Experience with industry standard ASIC front-end design tools for synthesis, LEC, CDC
• Experience with STA constraints generation and timing closure
• Experience with MATLAB, Mentor Graphics design tools, Synopsys or similar tool
• Familiarity with Xilinx and Intel FPGA technology
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.