- 206318 - Operations Technician
- Colorado Springs
- $16 to $20.90 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Operations Technician for a contract opportunity in Colorado Springs, CO.
• Work safely and apply 5S principles to work area. Use lean practices to reduce production bottlenecks, eliminate waste and reduce cycle time.
• Demonstrate attention to detail so that quality standards are met or exceeded.
• Ability to work successfully in a team based, fast paced environment.
• Assembly of electronic and mechanical assemblies, sometimes working under a microscope to assembly complex assemblies utilizing assembly documentation and procedures.
• Participate in Continuous Improvement programs.
• Document non-conformances.
• Perform other activities as assigned.
• Use common hand and electronic assembly tools safely.
• Cycle count program processing and problem resolution.
• Pick inventory parts to fill manufacturing and customer needs.
• Assist packaging large instruments in shipping crates.
• Practice work safety at all times.
• Actively seek information needed to do the job, collaborating where needed.
• Meet or exceed quality and quantity standards.
• Keep work area clean and orderly.
Must have High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
• Must have High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
Full-Time; Flex 10 Second Shift.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.