- 206342 - Registered Nurse Practitioner(ARNP)
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Occupational Health Nurse 3 for a contract opportunity in Everett, WA.
*This position is 100% ONSITE.
• Provides basic medical services, within the scope of an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) license, in areas such as, but not limited to, emergent, urgent and /or chronic conditions for employees, designated dependents and others.
• Provides assessment, treatment, evaluation of the effectiveness of treatment plans making modifications as appropriate.
• Makes initial and subsequent opinions of work relatedness as needed. Determines appropriate referral of injuries and/or illnesses for medical conditions and/or mental health and chemical dependency issues.
• Orders and interprets appropriate basic diagnostic tests (e.g., laboratory work, EKG, x-rays) and recommends action based on the results. Reviews over-read data to consolidate diagnostic recommendations or determine alternative diagnoses and select appropriate patient follow-up or actions.
• Performs focused, basic exams specific to the patient's medical condition and exams designated by the company such as; annual physicals, health surveillance examinations, fitness for duty, functional capacity, reasonable suspicion, and others as required.
• Working with others, determines medical qualification based on the occupational health examination program guidelines (to include pre-placement review).
• Assesses employee for fitness-for-duty and return-to-work capability. Interpret, reviews, and collaborates on the determination of medical restrictions as appropriate to the medical condition, employee's essential job functions, and the job demands. Determines appropriate treatment plan.
• Provides discharge instructions to patients. Documents and records information necessary for medical documentation in accordance with company, state, and federal record-keeping requirements (e.g., injury and illness reporting, leave of absence, return to work, Workers' Compensation).
• In collaboration with others, refers patients regarding routine cases to appropriate company and community resources (e.g., Employee Assistance Program, People, Equal Employment Opportunity focals, ergonomics, Workers' Compensation Administrators).
• Provides routine medical consultation to employees, managers, work groups, organizational representatives, Legal, Workers' Compensation Administration and others regarding personal, environmental and public health issues policies, and workplace concerns.
• Provides basic health information and education regarding specific health problems, unhealthy behaviors, risks and health promotion activities and programs per Company policy and practices.
• In collaboration with others, Interfaces with community health care providers, and suppliers such as Workers' Compensation Administrators to provide services to employees, designated dependents, managers, and company organizations to determine how to maximize the safety and well-being of employees.
• Provides support regarding diagnosis, treatment, and disposition to other health care professionals (e.g., nurses, laboratory technicians) regarding diagnosis, treatment, and disposition.
• Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) license
• Must be DOT Certified
• Must have WA State LNI Provider #
• BLS – Basic Life support Certified / CPR
• Experience delivering occupational health care
• Certified in Occupational Health Nursing by the American Board for Occupational Health Nurses and/or certified in Case Management by the Commission for Case Manager Certification
• Nursing experience in outpatient settings and/or occupational nursing
Accredited Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.