- 206355 - Systems Engineer III
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Up to $108.00 DOE
- 11 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer III for a contract opportunity in Palmdale, CA.
This position is 100% onsite.
o Reliability predictions and allocation
o Mission reliability analysis
o Failure modes and effects analysis
o Maintainability predictions & maintenance task analysis.
oKnowledge in performing Reliability Maintainability Engineering Top Degrader Analysis, reliability, prediction and maintenance actions.
oExperience in working in an air vehicle sustainment environment.
oUnderstands how to generated FMEA/ FMECA
- Ability to interface and coordinate program activities with other technical disciplines such as Design Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Engineering, and Procurement.
- Understands Root cause analysis
- Ability to read engineering drawings (mechanical and electrical)
- Familiarity with FMEA/FMECA, constructing, analysis and applications.
- Ability to Interface and work with other team members and cross-learn various skills.
- Understand Interface and dependencies of reliability and maintenance activities
- Have some experience with Reliasoft /reliability software or other modeling reliability tools
- Experience with Microsoft Office, to include PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Accredited Bachelor's degree or above in STEM
4/10 work schedule
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.