- 206482 - Drafter l
- South Jordan
- Up to $17.00 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Drafter l for a contract opportunity in South Jordan, UT.
Under the direction of the Supervisor of Drafting and Documentation, the position will create and revise simple assembly drawings for new bioprocess container inquiries using AutoCAD. Drafter will also be required to run costing for updated/created designs. This position will also work on projects as assigned by manager.
• Create and modify simple bioprocess container chambers and assemblies according to marked up drawings and/or simple instructions.
• Utilize AutoCAD Mechanical in creating product drawings using predesigned blocks and following bioprocess container design guidelines.
• Create new blocks as requested.
• Effectively navigate within Sales Force to download design requirements and upload completed drawings- Willing to train on Sales force.
• Operate within PDM Enterprise (electronic file management system) to check drawings in and out maintaining accurate drawing versions and histories
• Utilize Master Control (document management system) to pull specification numbers and complete training signoffs.
• Effectively communicate with team members.
• Proactively participate in the company's continuous improvement programs.
• Practice core values, Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement in all daily activities.
• Competence in Microsoft and other office application software.
• Demonstrated organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to create/modify drawings based on daily expectations while maintaining quality of work.
• Strong ability to work in a team environment, collaborate with colleagues and share workload as needed to provide quality customer support.
• Attention to detail- making sure to address all requests in an order.
• Organize priorities to meet customer deadlines.
• Competence with AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks applications.
• Successful completion of on-site AutoCAD test.
• High school diploma required.
• Associate degree, Technical Drafting degree, or two years drafting experience Would be willing to interview a candidate with 1 years' worth of experience and no technical drafting degree.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.