- 206486 - Database Adminstrator III
- CA-Central California
- Up to $130.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Database Administrator for a contract opportunity in Palmdale, CA.
Can work either in:
Fort Worth, TX
- 3 years of Demonstrated experience in the Database Administration of Microsoft SQL Server versions 2012 and later, including SQL Server 2019.
- 3 years of Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Demonstrated experience in use of:
- 3 years of Microsoft SQL Server tools to manage multiple database environments spanning multiple physical servers
- Windows operating system
- SQL Server backups and restores
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively test and document work
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects, tasks, and deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a technical virtual team
- Proven ability to work independently and meet challenges of all levels of complexity
- Ability to support flexible work schedules to include off hours, weekend work, and on-call support rotation
Accredited Bachelor's Degree
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x306 or (800) 927-9318 x306
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.