- 206567 - Cyber Protection 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Up to $85.94 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Cyber Protection 3 for a contract opportunity in Northridge, CA.
• Provide analysis, development, implementation, and security assessments to ensure compliance with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-53, CNSSI 1253, and DoD RMF Knowledge Service guidance
• Analyze customer’s concept of operations/employment and cybersecurity/anti-tamper requirements to propose, design, develop, and implement security/protection controls
• Analyze existing missile system security architecture, identify and solve potential and actual security problems by architecting an updated system that is resistant to tampering and cyber-attacks
• Define system architectures that are resistant to tampering and cyber-attacks
• Support system requirements development by following standard processes for assessing, implementing, and verifying security requirements
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications and participating in communities of practice to further domain knowledge
• Develop technical documentation/publication to document trades studies, system designs, analysis, and results related to systems security such as identifying Anti-Tamper Critical Program Information (CPI) and writing of Anti-Tamper Plans
• Support the continuous assessment of IA Control compliance for respective program
• Strategically plan AT technology development and utilize reverse engineering to architect and validate AT solutions
• Support security assessments and continuous monitoring
• Ensure secure software architectures and applications
• Lead the development of standard and improvement processes for assessing, designing, implementing and verifying security requirements
• Lead Anti-Tamper/Cybersecurity Integration & Test and executing verification & validation requirements
• Lead the development of the system security engineering team’s training plan for their development in knowledge and skills
• Interface with inter-organizational management and external customers to communicate technical briefing and program status
• Lead bid proposals for systems security effort
• Responsible for ensuring cost and schedule objectives in support of Program Management activities
• Bachelor of Science in an engineering/computer science discipline and a minimum of 14 years of engineering, computer science, information systems, or equivalent experience
• Minimum 10 years of cumulative experience in cybersecurity/anti-tamper requirements development, security and cyber threat analysis, security systems engineering, cyber systems architecture development or cybersecurity policy development
• Minimum 8 years of cybersecurity/anti-tamper-related experience
• Knowledge of DoD based Platforms and Embedded Systems, including but not limited to: RMF, Cryptography and Systems Engineering design and implementation
• Familiarity with requirements development and derivation or validation and verification
• Ability to travel occasionally CONUS and OCONUS (10% or less)
• Understanding of deliverable technical documents and reports
• Must have proven experience in communicating with all levels of peers, management and customers in a methodical, detailed and process oriented fashion.
• Must have demonstrated experience in leading teams to solve technical problems independently with minimal supervision.
• Experience with HP Fortify.
• Technical problem solving, to include decomposition, root cause analysis, solution development, implementation and monitoring.
• Possess a DOD 8570 certification: CompTIA Security+, CISSP or similar
• Advanced degree in Engineering, Software or Science
• Experience working in the defense industry or weapon systems
• Experience with Reverse Engineering, Hardware Design, Embedded Software or Cryptography
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
4/10 workweek. 100% On-Site.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x283 or (800) 927-9318 x283
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.