- 206614 - Electrical Assembler C
- SC-South Carolina
- North Charleston
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking 30 Assembler C's for a contract opportunity in North Charleston, SC.
*This position is 100% ONSITE.
Performs complex production assembly operations on structural parts, mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual or automated assembly tools.
- Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
- Performs functional testing of aircraft electrical systems and components as well as perform aircraft systems troubleshooting and fault repair.
- Assesses and documents test or analysis data to show compliance.
- Performs complex production assembly operations on structural parts, mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual or automated assembly tools.
- Identifies roadblocks and production constraints escalating issues which cannot be resolved by the team using open and clear communication.
- Supports teammates to improve overall team performance by providing cross training and mentoring.
If hired, successful completion of training is a contingency for this assignment.
- 8+ years of experience in aerospace, fabrication, or manufacturing
- 8+ years of experience in electrical assembly and/or electronic materials
- 8+ years of experience in avionics systems troubleshooting, wire bundle installations, and aircraft electrical systems troubles
-10+ years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with functional testing of aircraft electrical systems
- Functional testing of IFE systems knowledge
- Aircraft systems troubleshooting
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor, etc.).
FULL TIME/VARIABLE SHIFT
WORK HOURS: Ability to work a variable shift (1st, 2nd, or 3rd).
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.