- 206619 - Material Handler I
- Up to $18.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Material Handler l for a contract opportunity in Indianapolis, IN.
• Uses information from Batch Production Records to determine material and component requirements.
• Staging Batch Production Records for CT Packaging to execute.
• Receive GMP material and components into inventory, verifying all information is accurate and material conforms to incoming specification and procedure. Material is stored in correct conditions.
• Inventory management and relocation to ensure the electronic information matches each physical condition.
• Provide notifications for incoming/outgoing material to client upon request.
• Prepares completed CT Production Orders for shipment to select depots.
• General Housekeeping of Ambient and Refrigerated storage areas to prevent contamination.
• Retain paper records and metrics used for accurate record keeping and billing purposes.
Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
• 40 hours per week Monday-Friday 6:00 am to 2:45 pm.
• OT mostly optional.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.