- 206635 - Recruiter
- Fort Meade
- $46 to $51.00 DOE
- 7 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Recruiter for a contract opportunity in Fort Meade, MD.
This position is 100% onsite.
Identify and manage internal and external all-source Military Operations, including both analytical and collection requirements from across the Military Operations community. May work alone or with DoD civilians and military personnel.
1. Prior Recruiting Command experience either at the CMD or actual recruiter level. (preferably Army)
2. Very well experienced in multiple MS Office systems
3. Prior experience in the recruiting process and if no SOF experience adaptable enough to learn our process
4. Ability to work alone as well as a member of a team
5. Ability to manage multiple tasks at any given time
6. Prior SOF and/or SOF recruiting experience
7. Exceptional written and verbal communication
5/40 work schedule
Willingness to either move or commute as needed to the Ft. Meade, MD area
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.