- 206699 - Manufacturing Operator I
- Up to $17.22 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Operator I for a contract opportunity in Eugene, OR.
Responsible for final packaging of various product lines that serve the Biotech industry. Employees carry out production processes by closely following Standard Operating Procedures and various Work Instruction Documents. Job encounters recurring work situations with occasional variations from the norm, involving a moderate degree of complexity. Accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position as mistakes in work could cause substantial interpretive errors.
• Operates and/or monitors production equipment and makes necessary adjustments to ensure smooth operations and high-quality results if required in the work area.
• Works alone or with other technicians to perform filling, labeling, and/or packaging of products.
• Comply with all company safety regulations and procedures.
• Comply with ISO 13485 guidelines and all company SOPs.
• Cleans and sanitizes work areas, machines, glassware, or equipment as needed or directed, if required in the work area.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of basic packaging techniques, equipment, and protocol record retention.
• Comfortable handling chemicals.
• Good computational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to carry out instructions without deviating.
• No previous experience is necessary, but production or laboratory exposure a plus.
• Ability to perform the duties of this job by regularly being required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk and hear; and smell.
• Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Ability to sit for an extended period of time depending on the nature of the work.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
• Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to work at a moderate noise level.
• Must be able to comprehend production paperwork up to and including product reconciliation, label reconciliation, labor sheets, product fill checks, torque checks, etc.
• Must be able to follow steps in manufacturing paperwork without deviating from instructions.
• Must be able to work safely with chemicals and hazardous materials.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
• Must be able to work overtime and flexible shifts.
• High School Diploma from an accredited institution is required.
Full-Time; 6am-2:30pm M-F.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.