- 206734 - Software Engineer 5
- Maryland Heights
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer 5 contract/hybrid opportunity in Maryland Heights, MO.
*This position is HYBRID, 4 days onsite.
In this role you will develop C# software for the MQ-28 program, following a SAFe Agile software development methodology.
• Participate in Agile scrum team responsible for development of MQ-28 related capabilities
• Develop and integrate software in C#
• Mentor junior software engineers
• Lead implementation of new features
• Investigate and resolve software problem reports / bugs
• Update status of assigned User Stories & Tasks in Azure DevOps
• Support project management in facilitating the increment and iteration planning meetings
• Minimum 5 years of experience with C# .NET development
• Experience with the Agile software development methodology
• Experience leading software development teams
• Experience with SAFE Agile
• Experience with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
• Experience with .NET services
• Experience with Azure DevOps and Git for project tracking and CM
• Experience with NuGet packages
• Experience with Automated Unit Tests (AUT)
Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master +7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Up to 15%
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Alejandro Diaz Tejada
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x229 or (800) 927-9318 x229
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.