- 206736 - Metal Fabrication Machine Operator 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Redondo Beach
- Up to $46.59 DOE
- 9 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Metal Fabrication Machine Operator 3 for a contract opportunity in Redondo Beach, CA.
• Performs repairs and maintenance in plant or office facilities, or on machines and equipment. Typically performs work in one or more of the maintenance trades: carpentry, plumbing, painting, machine, and equipment repair, electrical, sheet metal fabrication, and welding.
• May service, modify, and maintain centralized HVAC computer systems and make program corrections.
• Conducts routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery, and equipment.
• Uses hand and power tools. Tests, inspects, troubleshoots, and repairs machines and equipment.
• Uses blueprints, sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications.
Candidates must be able to communicate their experience in detail as it relates to the above responsibilities and basic qualifications in this role.
• High School Diploma/GED with four years of experience related to Welder/Fabricator/Mechanic
• Licenses and Certificate Welding
• Understanding and applying mechanical concepts and processes
• Tendency to be reliable, dependable, and act with integrity at work.
• Welding and Fabrication experience.
High School Diploma/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x185 or (800) 927-9318 x185
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.