- 207480 - Software Engineer
- King Of Prussia
- Up to $89.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for a contract opportunity in King Of Prussia, PA.
Software Engineer Sr Staff to join and lead a Command and Control (C2) software development team as the Product Owner. DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
- Design new C2 capabilities and enhancements
- Ensure C2 product decisions are in alignment with program strategy
- Collaborate with the Program Leadership Team to establish product vision, roadmaps, and basis of estimates
- Understand and represent the interests of stakeholders
- Ensure Agile Features and stories are properly defined, executed, and delivered
- Adjudicate the categorization and priority of defects
- Scrub and prioritize the Agile backlog
- Guide and mentor the C2 software development team
- Experience leading a software development team
- "Hands-on" software development technical skills in C# .NET
- Experience with LM Horizon for Command and Control
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with DevOps/DevSecOps
- Experience in mitigating technical debt and retiring legacy products and services
- Experience with Stakeholder and Customer engagement
- Proficiency with VersionOne or other Agile workflow tool (Jira, TFS, etc)
- Experience in creating or contributing to product roadmaps
- Experience working closely with peer development teams, vendors, and customers
- Experience working with System Engineering on Requirements, ICDs, Test, and Verification
Accredited Bachelor's Degree.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.