- 207602 - IT Project Manager
- Up to $78.12 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an IT Project Manager for a hybrid contract opportunity in Skaneateles, NY.
This position can be 100% remote but will prefer candidates to be within 50 miles of Skaneateles.
Lead cross-functional teams in the execution of post release software-based projects. Coordinates all aspects of project, and engages appropriate peers/functions for follow-up, corrective action and/or solutions. Establishes working relationship and credibility with all team members on a project. This role will apply Project management and Agile Software Development best practice knowledge, tools, methodologies, and techniques to meet or surpass the needs and expectations of all stakeholders.
o Establish, lead, and collaborate with cross-functional team members to create and execute holistic project plans in accordance with established post release policies and processes
o Assign tasks, responsibilities, and accountability to achieve Project and Product goals.
o Monitors day-to-day status of project tasks and risks to timeline, budget, or issues/concerns.
o Manage labor, expense, and capital expenditures for accuracy of overall project budget
o Monitor Project and Product status and commitments and ensure formal change management techniques are utilized to assess and address identified variances.
o Routinely interact with Senior Management and other stakeholders to communicate project status
o Develop and utilize project metrics as leading indicators to identify project health and support timely course corrections
• Demonstrated Project Management skills including project scheduling, resource allocation and management, risk management, project finances, etc.
• Experience managing project teams with Agile methodology. Scrum Master experience with all aspects of software development activities including requirements definition, feasibility, planning, design, test and release is a plus.
• Understanding of the software development life cycle.
• Proven ability to lead, influence, and motivate cross-functional teams to achieve challenging goals.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to promote team interaction and execution
• Strong business acumen
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Effective computer skills including: Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and software tools such as Azure DevOps, GitHub, Atlassian products.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience;3 plus years’ experience with SW development in an Agile Environment is preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline required
• Experience in at least one of software, requirements definition, or testing preferred
• Applied knowledge of FDA and international medical device regulations or experience with other highly regulated industry.
• Experience with application of Lean Enterprise Tools & Methodologies to improve processes and increase effectiveness a plus.
• Project Management certification (PMP) preferred
Accredited Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x283 or (800) 927-9318 x283
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.