- 207667 - Material Handler
- $19 to $21.00 DOE
- 4 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Material Handler for a contract opportunity in Bristol, PA.
Perform a variety of physical and administrative tasks to support the shipping, receiving, storing counting, kitting and distribution of materials, parts supplies and equipment, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary.
• Receives incoming materials, unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders.
• Verifies quantity, weight, and conformance of materials to stated
• Maintains records of received goods, packing sheets, and other documents.
• Stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
• Lifts heavy items and may operate material handling equipment.
• Knowledge of material handling procedures and Environmental Health and Safety requirements.
• Receives and verifies the accuracy and conditions of each shipment.
• Performs all stock keeping functions for EEE, metal parts, PWBs, CCAs, raw materials, chemicals, office supplies, and other related materials.
• Performs picking and kitting per parts list. Verifies all related documentation for being accurate and up to date.
• Receives items and verifies against copies of purchase records or other records.
• Records transaction details in ERP system and\or other media as per process\procedures.
• Receives requisitions for items in stockroom, secure correct materials, and issues to requesting department.
• Prepares Assembly Operation Control Book ensuring all relevant documentation is entered.
• Performs weekly purge of expendables in accordance with provided shelf life tracking sheets.
• Ability to lift 40 pounds.
• Ability to work overtime to include nights/weekends as needed
• Prior experience using Infor LN ERP system in an inventory support role
Accredited High School Diploma or GED PLUS at least 3 months of prior related experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.