- 207696 - NC Machinist
- 6+ months
- Chipton Ross is seeking 2 NC programmers for a contractor position in Stuart, FL.
- Perform complex setups, adjust and operate any N/C automatic riveting machine to fasten any part and/or assemblies that are within the capacity of the machine.
- Perform complex rework operations as required.
- Work from blueprints, manufacturing specifications and procedures, operation and work orders and verbal instructions.
- Recognize any defects in the buildup of a structure and take corrective action to prevent part/assembly damage.
- Adhere to all applicable environmental, safety and health and operations procedures and directives.
- Perform Production Accountability duties associated with the processing verification, quality auditing and inspection of assemblies, parts and tooling for which the individual has been delegated production accountability.
- Notify supervision of any/all malfunctions, defect and damages of equipment, material and product.
- Check work for completeness and accuracy.
- Perform Production Accountability duties associated with the processing, verification, quality auditing and inspection of assemblies, parts and tooling for which the individual has been delegated production accountability.
- This position will be operating drivematic machines.
- Must have 2+ years of experience
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Must be able to work 1st or 2nd shift.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.