- 207721 - Data Manager
- Up to $56.80 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Data Manager for a contract opportunity in Orlando, FL.
The Data Manager will analyze the Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) for contract and task compatibility resolving any conflicts; maintain and revise as needed a Program Directive (PD) to ensure the coordinated establishment and compliance of the data requirements; load the CDRL tracking tool with all required submittals; update and maintain the program CDRL submittal website; issue a thirty-sixty-ninety day data delivery schedule; review the contract schedule for changes to gating event dates tied to CDRLs as it progresses through the period of performance; accountable to maintain accurate program CDRL metrics and relay reporting to management and the customer; work closely with Integrated Product Teams (IPT) and data owners to coordinate timely CDRL submittals; review the enclosure data for compliance with the data item description/contract requirements; draft and process the submittal letter through the signature cycle and post the data to the CDRL submittal website; and track CDRL submittals requiring approval to closure. In addition, the Data Manager will be responsible for reviewing and releasing all informally and formally controlled documents in the Product Lifecycle Management repository.
- Familiarity with markings, formatting and handling of documentation.
- Experience in reading and releasing engineering drawings and documentation.
- Proven ability in processing CDRLs/SDRLs in accordance with the Contract SOW, 1423s, and DD250s, and in accordance with the applicable Industry Standards.
- Ability to ensure that customer and subcontractor requirements are implemented and reviews change accounting activity to ensure compliance with configuration management policies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Access.)
Individual must be a self-starter capable of effectively managing multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and capable of creating status and tracking reports for management and customers.
- Experience with Product Data Management tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. - Demonstrated ability of solving complex problems which require ingenuity and innovation.
- Programming experience with Access databases.
Accredited High School Diploma or GED.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.