- 207770 - Electronic Design & Analog Engineer 4
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 Electronic Design & Analog Engineer 4's for a contract/hybrid in Tukwila, WA
*This position is HYBRID, 2 days onsite.
We are seeking experienced analog/mixed-signal layout design engineer of deep sub-micron CMOS circuits. Experience implementing analog layouts to achieve tight matching, low noise, and low power consumption. Layouts may include analog or digital blocks, resistors, and capacitors, pad IOs, ESD structures, SRAM leaf cells, etc.
Proficiency in custom and standard cell-based floor-planning and hierarchical layout assembly. Understanding of IR drop, RC delay, electro migration, self-heating and coupling capacitance management techniques. Proficiency in physical verification including DRC, LVS, and ERC, Support parasitic extraction and analysis. Scripting skills are considered a plus. Good communication skills and ability to work with a cross-functional team
• Design of Mixed-Signal IC macros from specification to tape out, including:
• ADCs/DACs and other signal converters
• DLLs/PLLs and other timing circuits
• High Speed SerDes interfaces
• Analog precision blocks such as Voltage/Current references, Temperature sensors, Signal conditioning channels
• Power Management blocks such as linear or switching regulators
• Specialized design for extreme temperatures, harsh radiation environments, ultra low-power and low-area solutions
• Layout execution and supervision
• Documentation development for design traceability and testing enablement
• Circuit test and characterization in a laboratory environment
• (For P3- P4 and higher) Lead and mentor Junior Engineers
• Experience in layout of FinFET technologies.
• 5+ years of experience in the design/development of Integrated Circuits
• Must have designed and released for fabrication at least one of the Mixed-Signal macros listed under “Responsibilities”
• Proven ability to derive requirements and complying with specifications in circuits and systems
• Proficiency in Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools and methodologies for Mixed-Signal design
• Greater than the minimum level of design experience in Analog, Digital, Mixed-Signal, RF domains, or experience designing and/or testing chips in more than one domain.
• Experience with commercial Cadence tools (Virtuoso suite and Spectre simulator products)
• Experience working on large-scale SoC design teams.
• Experience developing Mixed-Signal circuits in state-of-the-art semiconductor fabrication processes (e.g. 7/10/12/14/16nm FinFET CMOS, 22nm FDSOI CMOS, BiCMOS)
• Experience developing Analog/Mixed-Signal ICs for extreme environment applications (e.g. radiation-hardened, extreme low/high temperatures, ultra-long lifetime)
• Experience with development of Analog/Mixed-Signal circuits for hardware security applications
• Experience supporting military radar, communications, electronic warfare, or avionics/mission data processing programs
• Experience organizing and leading teams, including military experience as a commissioned or non-commissioned officer
• Demonstrated track record as a high performance team member
• Excellent verbal and written communication ability
Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.