- 207795 - Depot Service Technician
- Up to $24.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Depot Service Technician for a contract opportunity in Tewksbury, MA.
You will enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer by providing maintenance, repair and calibration equipment solutions.
Connect with customers on service subjects such as quotes, issues found during repairs and updates to purchase orders based on approvals by the customer. (As required)
Managing Work Orders in the CRM to ensure that work completed on a customer asset is documented sufficiently to provide a service record for the asset.
• Good analytical capability and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment and influence others to achieve results.
• Self-motivated with bias for action.
• Good interpersonal and persuasive communications abilities.
• Good follow up and organizational skills.
• Demonstrate the values (The Four I’s) – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement
• Ability to operate independently, with initiative, and good business judgment
• Experience in customer engagement
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Good computer skills including an understanding of Windows, Word, Excel and Access
• Ability to learn and develop new processes within our CRM application
• Oral and written communications skills
• Organizational and time management skills
• Experience within an accredited (ISO 17025) Calibration Laboratory a plus
Accredited High School Diploma, Tech School or GED is the required minimum education.
Full-Time; Mon-Fri First Shift/8-4pm.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.