- 208047 - Supply Chain Analyst 2
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst 2 for a contract opportunity in Huntsville, AL.
*This position is 100% ONSITE.
• Applies change and planning decisions to arrive at optimal solutions.
• Applies Supply Chain Management (SCM) methodologies to ensure coordination in the supply chain.
• Coordinates with company customer support representatives, contract administration, purchasing, engineering, quality assurance, traffic, warehousing, suppliers and customers.
• Incorporates Bills of Material (BOM) and schedules into a production plan.
• Coordinates part number attributes.
• Verifies the released engineering BOM has been correctly implemented in the material planning system.
• Releases and maintains orders.
• Documents and resolves order delinquencies.
• Reports schedule adherence issues.
• Applies developed solutions to inventory plans.
• Analyzes and disposition excess and obsolete inventories.
• Creates schedules for products and services.
• Coordinates and support process improvements.
• Works under general supervision.
• Experience in supply chain or materials management.
• Experience working in a manufacturing, warehouse, shipping or customer service environment.
• Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems including the Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) and inventory control functions.
• Experience using all the following Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Experience with CompassCONTRACT system.
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.) Bachelor's degree or higher preferred.
FULL TIME/ SECOND SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 4:30 PM - 3:00 AM
This position is for 2nd shift however, must be willing to work variable shifts, including weekends and overtime
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.