- 208099 - Digital Circuit Design Engineer 3
- Up to $58.40 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking multiple Digital Circuit Design Engineer 3's for a contract opportunity in Chandler, AZ.
• Designing, implementing and testing complex digital, mixed signal, and analog circuit card assemblies for aerospace environment.
• Schematic entry (Cadence Capture CIS), Circuit Simulation (PSpice), Programmable logic design (VHDL) & verification (ModelSim/QuestaSim).
• Hardware troubleshooting / software debugging (Assembly, C++, C#).
• Helping develop the team, mentoring other engineers / interns.
• Writing specifications, user’s manuals, test plans and other technical documents.
Bachelor’s or Master’s, degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related fields and 5+ years of related professional experience in digital design and related fields.
Available to work on site in Chandler, AZ.
• Digital logic design and simulation.
• Analog design and simulation experience.
• Fiber / SpaceFibre familiarity.
• Mixed signal design.
• Power and Signal Integrity (Sigrity, HyperLynx).
• High-speed digital layout experience.
• Familiarity with CADENCE Allegro design environments (Schematic, Simulation, PWB layout).
• FMEA, Reliability analyses.
• Generate and review the technical content of test procedures, drawings, engineering specifications, reports, Engineering Change Requests, and other documentation.
• Design verification using software such as ModelSim and Open-Source VHDL Verification Methodology (OSVVM).
• Motivated self-starter and good at multi-tasking.
• Familiarity with Jira and Agile.
• Exceptional communication, teamwork, and leadership skills.
Bachelors Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
9/80 workweek. Position is on site.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x227 or (800) 927-9318 x227
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.