- 208200 - Manufacturing Technician ll
- $20 to $22.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Technician ll for a contract opportunity in Detroit, MI.
• Collect critical process parameter data from product history batch records and test results.
• Standardize processes on the production shop floor.
• Support execution of validation / process change protocols.
• Provide hands support on investigation of manufacturing problems and determine/implement appropriate resolution.
• Provide hands on training and demonstration to manufacturing associates.
• Perform studies relating to material/process standardization and flow to increase overall operational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Collect, record, analyze, and report data to wide audiences in a manner consistent with GMP and ISO guidelines.
• Occasional support will be required on afternoons, nights and weekends.
• Perform data trending and analysis using statistical methods and tools.
• Protein Digestion experience is strongly preferred.
• Root Cause Analysis.
• Pharma / Biologic (GMP / ISO) manufacturing experience preferred.
2+ year’s industrial experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Microsoft Office and Minitab proficiency.
• Strong Data Analysis
Accredited High School Diploma or GED.
Monday-Friday: M-F: 7:00 AM -3:30 PM. Overtime required if necessary (depends on business needs).
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.