- 208230 - Tool Coordinator 1
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Tool Coordinator 1 for a contract opportunity in Jacksonville, FL.
*This position is 100% ONSITE.
Assists in satisfying manufacturing requirements for non production materials, tool and shop supplies. Assists with investigation of changes in manufacturing requirements. Facilitates acquisition of authorized commodities authorized. Performs inventory and assists in developing plans for removal of obsolete inventory. Works under close supervision.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• transporting and collecting tools from Crib to crib and to customer,
• use of technical software (Microsoft Office),
• inventory system issues/returns/updates,
• providing customers service needs,
• identifying processes and procedures for each program,
• audit preparations and review for compliance, setting up crib, toolboxes, kits, identifying tools and their functions,
• interpretation of blue prints, drawings, and layouts, assist in none conformances
• Analyze best practices for the job or task you are given,
• collaborate and identify best solutions for the customer,
• organization and manage cribs daily,
• practice 5s and safety,
• team work with good communication,
• evaluate ordering needs,
• stock incoming shipments in crib,
• sending out shipments,
• complete tool container revisions,
• fill orders from the customer,
• work with QA for compliance,
• stock and maintain ATD machines (vending),
• answering/respond to phone calls, emails, generate reports, l
• laser etching and cutting
If hired, successful completion of training is a contingency for this assignment.
Physical demands - long hours standing, lifting 35 lbs
Operating Machinery - Laser etcher and cutter
Aerospace- at least one to two years
Tool knowledge- at least one year
Microsoft office- excel and word
Familiar with Drawings, work instruction, layouts and blue prints
Evaluate stock items replenishments
Safety and 5s
Knowledge of process and procedures
Accredited AA degree in related discipline.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
All submitted candidates should be available to work variable shifts based on business need, 1st and 2nd.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x185 or (800) 927-9318 x185
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.