- 208266 - Facilities Maintenance Specialist
- Salt Lake City
- Up to $50.00 DOE
- 7 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Specialist for a contract opportunity in Salt Lake City, UT.
• Collection of historical equipment records into load files for data migration
• Data mapping, cleansing, and validation
• System testing and defect tracking
• Policy and procedure development for local quality documentation
• Train as a super user and then provide end user support and training
• Change impact mitigation planning and risk closure
• Establish cross-functional interfaces with contracts, programs, operations, supply chain, finance, quality, and depot staff to organize an effective repair flow
• Participate in go-live, cutover support, and follow-on hypercare
• Coordinate the operational aspects of the property in a manner which protects, maintains, and improves the value of the property
• Ensure operational efficiency of electrical equipment and mechanical systems through timely inspection and repair
• Maintain life safety equipment including but not limited to fire pumps, sprinklers, emergency generators, fire panels, smoke detectors, CO detectors, etc
• Conduct planned inspections to check the level of services provided. These inspections should serve as an assurance of quality on the perception of service as indicated by the surveys received from the users.
• Maintain tools and equipment and ensure tools are in proper working order; evaluate the need for additional tools and/or replacement of tools/equipment as necessary
• Maintain maintenance logs and report on daily activities
• Respond to emergency calls for maintenance and repairs
• Comply with all safety and health regulations
Experience with SAP facilities and PM modules. Responsible for the maintenance and operations of all company facilities and equipment, leased and owned. Develops, manages and tracks facilities capital and facilities operating expense budgets and establishes long-range facilities strategic plans in support of business goals. Oversees the planning and implementation of space allocation, furniture and equipment layouts, communication services and networking requirements. Ensures facilities’ compliance with building codes, guidelines, and regulations.Responsible for preventative, routine and emergency repair and maintenance of all facilities and facilities support equipment.Responsible to maintain and utilize a facilities maintenance management and work order system (SAP). work of contractors and interfaces with external government agencies on facilities matters.
Jointly responsible for facilities security and health and safety standards within the facility.
Collection of historical equipment records into load files for data migration. Data mapping, cleansing, and validation. System testing and defect tracking. Policy and procedure development for local quality documentation.Train as a super user and then provide end user support and training. Change impact mitigation planning and risk closure. Establish cross-functional interfaces with contracts, programs, operations, supply chain, finance, quality, and depot staff to organize an effective repair flow. Participate in go-live, cutover support, and follow-on hyper care
Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
Graduate Degree or equivalent with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience.
In lieu of a degree, minimum of 6 years of prior related experience.
**Education MUST be accredited**
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.