- 208318 - Nurse Practitioner 1
- CA-Bay Area
- Up to $85.69 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Part-Time Nurse Practitioner 1 for a contract opportunity in Sunnyvale, CA.
Experienced in occupational and environmental health services and assume overall responsibility for all OSHA program medical requirements (e.g. respiratory protection, hearing conservation, etc.), the protection of individuals from occupational and environmental hazards, illness and injury prevention, and health promotion. Be in compliance with laws, regulations and standards governing health and safety for employees and the environment.
• Conduct physical exams for OSHA mandated programs.
• Review and interpret outside results and reports, including history/physical, EKG, labwork, spirometry and audiograms.
• Resource to nurses in First Aid treatment of employee injuries and illnesses including triage and disposition.
• Partner with EAP, HR and Mgmt. and when required contact external providers to address health issues and concerns that impact the safety and ability to function for employees in the workplace.
• Oversee current medical practices relating to handling of hazardous materials or maintenance of health and safety standards (OSHA Programs).
• Partner with EHS to respond to unexpected exposures/hazards that occur in the workplace and to create preventative measures that ensure the health and safety of employees.
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
Part time only: three days a week for 24 hours a week.
Position is 100% on site.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.