- 208377 - Senior Missions Systems Warfare Self Protection and Mission Computing Hardware Engineer 4
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Senior Missions Systems Warfare Self Protection and Mission Computing Hardware Engineer 4's for a hybrid (remote/onsite) opportunity in Tukwila, WA.
The Client has an exciting opportunity and immediate need on the United States Air Force (USAF) E-7A Program for Mission Computing Hardware Engineer in Tukwila, WA. The Mission Systems Team is responsible for design, procurement and integration of the full Mission Systems capability onboard the E-7A
The E-7 is the world's most advanced, capable and reliable Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEW&C) platform, having proven itself in operations around the world. The aircraft is designed to track multiple airborne and maritime targets simultaneously. It can provide situational awareness and direct other assets such as fighter jets and warships. The E-7A program is an important program for Client with significant growth potential.
- Develops and documents complex electronic and electrical system requirements.
- Designs hardware, software and interface specifications.
- Tests and validates to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements.
- Assists in monitoring supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
- Solves problems concerning fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
- Researches specific technology advances for potential application to company business needs.
7+ or more years of experience with electrical and/or hardware design.
Successful completion of training is a contingency for this assignment - OJT.
Experience with Mission Computing Hardware.
Experience with FAA certification.
Accredited Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
7 am - 3:30 pm
-How many days onsite? Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday onsite
-Start time flexible, there are Core hours for this role where they need to be working.
-Expected to be at work between 9 and 1 pm
Schedule: standard 5 days a week, 8 hours a day.
-a 9x80 schedule can be requested. Contractor would need to coordinate with the team after starting on the assignment.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Travel Required-Domestic Travel required? YES - 6 - 25% OF TIME. Multiple states within the US. Will depend with the supplier they would be supporting.
OT/DOT expected? Yes Typically 10 - 25% HYB
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.