- 208398 - Quality Systems Specialist 1
- Ft. Greely
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Systems Specialist 1 for a contract opportunity at Ft. Greely, AK.
*This position is 100% ONSITE.
Supports reviews of proposals, contracts, regulatory, program and customer requirements in the development of quality assurance plans. Assists with maintenance of Quality directives, policies, processes, procedures and metrics. Collects data to support analysis of process data, metrics, models and flows to identify root cause of routine problems. Collects data to support research and analysis of performance reports to improve process capability. Collects data to support Quality source selection activity. Supports preparation for hardware, software and system level audits. Compiles data for material review disposition. Works under close supervision.
- Participates within a multi-functional team in support of modernizing GMD weapon systems.
- Provides Quality oversight for the GMD Ground Systems team in the execution of contracted work scope that includes: schedule, plans, audits, work instructions, assembly, installation, functional testing and other QA duties assigned to ensure engineering compliance and intent with quality management system standards, configuration assurance, related business, regulatory and customer requirements, and reports results to the onsite lead and management.
- Verifies that hardware/software testing is done to meet hardware/software requirements
- Reviews and accepts/rejects the quality of material shipped or transferred at Fort Greely, Alaska.
- Works in a team environment and supports tactical and strategic decisions beneficial to the quality of the product.
- Understands and applies job practices, techniques, standards, principles, company procedures and concepts to both production flight hardware and in maintenance operations.
If hired, successful completion of training is a contingency for this assignment.
- UL or process and procedures experience
- Experience in Work Order and Non-Conformance tracking systems experience (e.g. Manufacturing - Enterprise Systems (MES), System Application Processes (SAP), etc.)
- Experience utilizing and following detailed work instructions, reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings, or specifications.
- Military or Aerospace experience
- Some experience working with Quality
Up and down ladder, work up to 40 below – very cold climates.
Accredited High School Diploma/ GED required.
FULL TIME/WORK HOURS: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Must be flexible to work any shift – will work 6 10s/60 hrs a week – will be working OT.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.