- 208402 - Flightline Group Coordinator C
- San Antonio
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking 15 Flightline Group Coordinator C's for a contract opportunity in San Antonio, TX.
*This position is 100% ONSITE.
This position will provide critical production support to Flight line, including improving production efficiency and safety, optimizing product quality.
• Creates culture that enhances productivity, safety and a team environment.
• Works cross-functionally to identify opportunities for improvement
•Ensures LOTO (Lock Out Tag Out) book, kit and LOTO equipment are used correctly and
• Coordinates with Lead/Manager on execution and critical path of production build.
• Supervises and reviews current Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO).
• Monitors and records abnormal circumstance responses.
• Verifies Aircraft power can be safely provided to the airplane.
• Meets with the work team to evaluate where hazardous energy is to be introduced based on current work statements and disturbed systems
• Coordinates with Functional Test Subject Matter Experts.
•Coordinates hand-off and transfer with the next GC and coordinates preparation for
possible power shut down
• Reviews status of personnel and airplane system configuration.
• Signs out of all open Control Log Sheets (X35681).
• Verifies all mechanics are signed out of active LOTOs.
• The GC may serve as PAE for all or some of the LOTOs - Only when necessary
If hired, successful completion of training is a contingency for this assignment.
A &P license required
• A&P License required.
* 3+ years' experience with Aircraft/Field Operations
* 3+ years' experience within aerospace, fabrication or manufacturing
*3+ years' experience meeting quality and safety requirements or resolve technical or operational problems
* 3+ years' experience with Systematic Problem Solving * Must be able to work various shifts and/or an alternate baseline schedule that may frequently change to support mission requirements and may include weekends and holidays. Mission requirements and/or workload may require both scheduled and unscheduled overtime.
• 3+ years’ experience with client Production System (BPS) concepts
• 3+ years’ experience in a team environment
• 3+ years’ experience with Team Leadership (Formal/Informal)
• The candidate must be able to ascend and descend vertical work ladders, work in confined spaces, and lift loads of approximately 35 pounds.
•Exposure to noise, working on elevated platforms
• Use personal protective gear for face, eyes, ears, hand, and arms as required.
• Pass visual acuity and color perception tests
• Experience understanding and interpreting detailed written and verbal work instructions and processes
• Handle, use, and dispose of hazardous material
• Obtain & maintain training certifications as required to support assignment responsibilities
• Occasional (1 to 3 hrs) finger manipulation
• On occasion, a 2-person lift may be necessary for weights greater than 50 lbs
• Frequent reaching overhead (3 to 6 hrs)
• Frequent walking on flat surfaces
• Frequent standing flat or uneven surfaces
• Frequent balancing on a ladder, steps, or uneven surfaces
• Occasional climbing on 3-12 ft ladders or stands
• Rotation of head/neck, sitting, crawling, squatting, bend/stoop, lying down, and operate foot controls
• Contact with metals
•Frequent exposure to noise
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 7 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+5 years' related work, Bachelor+2 years' related work, etc.).
Potentially 50% to VCV or BSC.
FULL TIME/VARIABLE SHIFT
WORK HOURS: All submitted candidates should be available to work variable shifts based on business need, 1st and 2nd. May include weekends and holidays.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.