- 208410 - Maintenance Plumber 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Redondo Beach
- Up to $35.96 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Maintenance Plumber 3 for a contract opportunity in Redondo Beach, CA.
• Determines defects in, repairs, and maintains heating, water, and drainage systems in industrial or commercial establishments.
• Inspects high-pressure, air, steam, water, and gas systems to ascertain malfunctions.
• Repairs or replaces plumbing fixtures such as sinks, commodes, water heaters and hot water tanks.
• Replaces washers.
• Mends or replaces burst or leaky pipes.
• Tests joints and pipe systems for leaks
• Opens clogged drains.
• Measures, cuts, threads, bends, reams, and installs pipe and pipe fittings.
• Uses plumbers’ tools such as snakes, wrenches, plungers, pipe threaders, etc.
• Maintains knowledge of local codes.
• High School Diploma or equivalent and four (4) years additional plumbing related experience
• Ability to understand various piping system (air, steam, water and gas systems)
• Ability to inspect, identify and provide solutions to repair systems.
• Experience using basic plumbing tools (such as basin wrench, pipe wrench, compression sleeve puller, drain auger, tongue-and-groove pliers, etc.)
• Ability to work second shift 2:00 to 11:30
• Able to work Second shift.
• Large/Multi-Site Facilities plumbing experience.
• Certified in backflow.
High school diploma or equivalent/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
9/80 workweek. 2nd Shift 2:00PM to 11:30PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x340 or (800) 927-9318 x340
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.