- 208452 - Systems Engineer Support Analyst 2
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer Support Analyst 2 for a contract opportunity in Huntsville, AL.
*This position is 100% ONSITE.
Researches, analyzes, and compiles technical data for company products and system-level concepts in the projected operational environments to optimize effectiveness over the program lifecycle. Applies systems engineering processes, methodologies and tools to the design of system of systems, systems and new product development. Derives and develops architectures, functional requirements, refinements and product designs. Assists in the integration of technical, cost, value, risks and specialty engineering considerations into definition of the product. Interfaces with other members of the project or program teams, management, sales and marketing staff, customers and suppliers to meet group, organization and company objectives. Performs technical planning and control; maintains and improves processes and software tools. Trains and instructs others. Works under general direction.
• Perform Pareto analysis on nonconformance and Failure Reporting & Corrective Action System (FRACAS) data as part of the PAC-3 Seeker Sustainment team.
• Work closely with Design Engineering, Test Engineering, Reliability & Maintainability (R&M), and other stakeholders to understand the data and interpret the results.
• Become familiar with all aspects of PAC-3 build, testing, and deployment to better understand the data.
• Create, maintain, and improve Pareto analysis processes and software tools.
• Create graphical representations of the data to facilitate discussions.
• Build and maintain PowerPoint presentations to convey results.
• Compile periodic reports into a customer acceptable format.
• Plan, execute, status, coordinate peer reviews, and disposition comments until deliverables are ultimately approved.
• Present results to management, technical leaders, and customers.
• Plan and execute quarterly meetings at various locations in the southeast US to address the Pareto analysis.
• 2+ years’ experience in analytical engineering role
• 2+ years’ experience analyzing technical data
• 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• 1+ years’ experience with database querying tools
• 1+ years’ experience with aerospace manufacturing environment
• Prior Maintenance Review Board (MRB) certification
• Experience in an Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) sensitive environment
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master, 6 year's related work experience, etc.). Bachelor's degree in a technical, engineering, or STEM field.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x256 or (800) 927-9318 x256
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.