- 208479 - Infrastructure & Tools Engineer 6
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- Up to $150.95 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Infrastructure & Tools Engineer 6 for a contract opportunity in El Segundo, CA.
*This position is 100% ONSITE.
• SME for a team of 5-10 Product Security, Software and IT engineers to execute the Infrastructure and Tools team scope of work
• Interface effectively with multiple technical disciplines in a team environment
• Provides expertise, leadership and mentoring to the Infrastructure Team
• Works with the Infrastructure Manager to help transform the existing Test IT Infrastructure and Tools
• Develops Product Security processes and procedures and implements them in multiple different test environments
• Helps develop new software infrastructure solutions for a variety of test environments and systems
• Assists in implementing best practices to manage a network server room
• Leverages technical knowledge of infrastructure software and product security to maintain, improve, deploy and harden complex Test infrastructure
• SME for the team to develop engineering documentation and processes to reduce waste and maximize repeatability
• Lead the utilization of DevSecOps approach by applying Ansible, playbook generation, and Packer for Test Equipment deployment
• Setup of infrastructure tools and environments such as Virtual Machine and Kubernetes/Docker
• Work in a hands-on lab environment with a variety of different types of test equipment
If hired, successful completion of training is a contingency for this assignment.
• 20 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• 15 or more years leading technical teams
• Holds a Security+ Certification
• Experience managing large server and IT systems
• Experience deploying Ansible tools
• 25 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited course of study engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor's and 20 or more years' experience, Master's with 18 or more years' experience or PhD with 15 or more years' experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.