- 208486 - Product Security Engineering 2
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Product Security Engineering 2 for a contract opportunity in Huntsville, AL.
*This position is 100% ONSITE.
A Product Security Engineer supports multiple aspect of the Product Security Engineering lifecycle to ensure system resiliency and regulatory compliance. As a Product Security Engineer, you will develop, implement, and sustain product security and resiliency throughout the requirements, design, build, test, production, operations, and support lifecycle. Develop and enhance system requirements and architectures for product security to meet all applicable certification and customer requirements. Ensure security of facilities, equipment, tools, data, networks, and resources used for product: design, development, build, test, storage, delivery, operations, and support. Define and identify product security requirements for suppliers of components and subsystems for integration into client products and services. Coordinate with governments, customers, suppliers, and industry to identify risks and improve industry and regulatory security standards and requirements for programs and interfacing systems. Conduct research and development activities resulting in innovative solutions.
- Product Security Engineer responsible for applying an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop, validate and verify lifecycle balanced information system security solutions.
- Identifies product assets risks, threats, and vulnerabilities in accordance with accepted industry, professional, and government standards, ensuring security design integrity, availability, confidentiality, non-repudiation and contract compliance.
- Coordinates with systems engineers, system administrators, network and software engineers, test and validation engineers, and program management on security related activities and requirements.
- Assess risks, threats and vulnerabilities of the product assets and production systems in accordance with accepted industry, professional, and government standards to ensure security design integrity, availability, confidentiality, and regulatory compliance.
- Perform requirements verification on system security engineering products using inspection, analysis, demonstration, and test methods.
- Execute recurring and maturing Product Security Engineering analysis, design, implementation, and test across the SITR program and teams, and responsible engineers in partner teams.
- Develop comprehensive assessment-based reports detailing system security findings, and recommendation to increase overall system security posture.
- Perform incremental criticality, adversity, and threat analysis on complex, highly technical systems.
- Collaborate on design & development strategy with responsible engineers for traceable mitigations, including design constraints and concepts to minimize risk and vulnerability and increase GMD system resiliency and assurance.
- Champion and Participate fully in Agile planning and execution.
- DoD 8570 IAT/IAM Level II Certificate or higher IAT/IAM level.
- Risk Management Framework process along with both the NIST and DOD standards for RMF
- Experience with ACAS and eMASS applications and processes.
Experience with IBM DOORS, or other requirements management programs.
- Various cyber related compliance standards: TEMPEST, DFARS Clause 252.204-7012, COMSEC, CNSSI 1253, DOD 8570, NIST 800-160, NIST 800-53 (and 53A), NIST 800-30, NIST 800-171, NIST 800-55, NIST 800-137, NIST 800-39.)
- Excellent team player with strong written and oral communication skills
- Confident in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities, and able to multi-task and manage expectations
Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years' related work experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Alejandro Diaz Tejada
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x229 or (800) 927-9318 x229
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.