- 208504 - Cyber Sec Gov, Risk and Compliance Spec 3
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a DevSecOps Specialist 3 for a contract opportunity in Huntsville, AL.
In this role, you will oversee the activities to establish and maintain the DevSecOps environment that supports the integration and independent verification and validation (IV&V), and software assurance of the component software products comprising the Ground-based Missile Defense (GMD) program. This includes designing, implementing, and maintaining a modern system deployment to the government digital environment with a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) workflow for system build, test and deploy in containerized microservices.
- As the Software Assessment lead on this team your duties will be:
- Oversee activities to perform DevSecOps in a closed network environment.
- Lead Software and Firmware Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) activities.
- Oversee activities to develop, document and maintain complex architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces, and designs for software systems.
- Oversee development of code and integration of complex software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Provide technical leadership for software projects and leads software supplier management activities.
- Lead development, selection, tailoring and deployment of processes, tools, and metrics.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes, and regulations.
- Track and evaluate software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards.
- Provide technical leadership for Software Assurance to ensure development of software that is free from vulnerabilities.
- Train and mentor others.
- Work under consultative direction.
Relevant Technologies used on this program:
- Cloud Environment
- Hardware Virtualization
- Experience with Kubernetes, Zephyr, TestRail, TestComplete, Xray, T4J, Cucumber Rancher, Openshift, Git, Helm, Ansible, Chef, Docker, Grafana, or AppDynamics.
- Programming languages such as Java, Python, Go, or C++.
- Software development, systems engineering, or integration and test experience with mission systems on tactical platforms, flight software, or other complex systems.
- Automation and CI/CD techniques and design patterns.
- Agile product development.
- Continuous integration, testing, and delivery.
- Automated system testing, integration, and deployment.
- Software factory maintenance and upgrades.
- Collaboration with developers, testers, and system engineers from multiple product teams.
- Security first mindset
- Strong knowledge of software testing methods and approaches.
- Experience working with both software and hardware-in-the-loop test environments.
- Strong Working knowledge of the CI/CD process including debugging, test, and integration of software tools.
- Experience working with and supporting systems with Linux Operating System (OS).
- Strong communication skills and a self-starter that can thrive in a new program start-up environment.
- Understanding of designing and implementing full stack/Microservice infrastructure.
- Have the ability to work within a tool-chain using tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Artifactory, ELK, SonarQube, Jira, Prometheus, Fluentd, Helm, DataGrid, JBoss, Cloud Suite, OpenShift, Docker and more.
- Significant experience architecting solutions for containerizing legacy applications.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years' related work experience, Master+12 years' related work experience).
8 am - 4:30 pm
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
OT/DOT expected? Yes, possible OT opportunities
Are you okay with out-of-state candidates? Yes, must relocate at own expense
Duration: 12 months, possible extension, possible FTE opportunity
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Alejandro Diaz Tejada
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x229 or (800) 927-9318 x229
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.