- 208555 - Engineering Technician
- NH-New Hampshire
- Up to $30.00 DOE
- 9 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Engineering Technician for a contract opportunity in Newington, NH.
The Engineering Technician role supports engineering prototype, alpha, beta, pre-pilot, and pilot unit builds. The technician will support design teams by helping to build, instrument, and test recirculating chillers, laboratory baths and other Temperature Control (TC) related equipment.
• Refrigeration system fabrication, troubleshooting, and testing
• Fluid system fabrication, troubleshooting and testing
• Electrical wiring and instrumentation of prototype refrigeration and fluid systems, building test fixtures, and conducting system and component level testing
• Work closely with engineering and production team members to ensure accurate, efficient, and timely execution of required prototyping, fabrication, and testing
• Troubleshooting at system, subsystem and component level
• Strong attention to detail on accuracy of data acquisition including setup and execution
• Electronic documentation of work completed
• Adherence to 5S standards and practices
• Perform all job duties in a safe manner and obey all safety policies and procedures
• Perform all job duties consistent with the Code of Ethics and 4-I Values
• Perform all job duties within ISO standards, regulatory or statutory requirements
• Participate in Continuous Improvement and support PPI projects
Universal Refrigeration license
Experience with lab testing equipment and systems is a plus
• Person must have strong interpersonal skills to be demonstrate he can work well in a dynamic team work environment
• Strong knowledge base in HVAC/R
• Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and flow diagrams
• High level of self-discipline, drive, and a proven ability work well in a cross functional team environment
• Universal refrigeration license holder is required or show future plans for obtaining one
Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, CAD skills (Solid works) are a plus.
Must have refrigeration experience.
Accredited Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
Full-Time; Mon-Fri First Shift; 7-3:30pm.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.