- 208641 - Test Technician
- Up to $27.50 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Test Technician for a contract opportunity in Hillsboro, OR.
• Perform testing using prescribed methods/work instructions
• Collect test data for our database then analyze data to make process decisions
• Assist in selection and/or set-up of specialized equipment
• Performs wide variety of analysis to identify and address problems
• Perform machine set-up, calibration and preventative maintenance
• Rebuild manufacturing equipment when needed to ensure operability
• At least 1 year of manufacturing/electronics testing preferred
• Previous experience using test equipment preferred (Digital Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, Chart Recorders)
• Experience in lean manufacturing, 6S and continuous improvement a plus
• Experience with Windows-based and MS Office programs a plus (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access)
• Ability to read detailed drawings and perform basic problem solving on electronic and mechanical assemblies at the component and system level
• Comfortable to work in a cleanroom environment using appropriate PPE
• Able to follow detailed work instructions then successfully complete daily work
• Ability to analyze and solve problems independently as well as collaboratively
• Self-motivated, with strong organizational skills
• Ability to lift up to 35lbs
Accredited High school diploma or equivalent required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.