- 208695 - Shipping Associate II
- 10 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking Shipping Associate II's for a contract opportunity in Milwaukee, WI.
The position responsibilities include picking, packing, and preparing shipments for international shipment, including labeling and documentation preparation.
• Prepares international shipments in accordance with the shipping requirements and specifications determined by the work instructions and current regulatory standards.
• Coordinate with Customer Service and Freight Forwarders via email and phone communication to schedule timely shipments.
• Pick and pack material from the warehouse to prepare for shipment.
• Responsible for the accuracy of the packed materials, crating, tagging, and handling.
• Load trucks using pallet jacks and forklifts.
• Use the ERP system (SAP) to complete shipments according to our current procedures.
• Maintain the 5S (Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain) program for your area.
• Assist in material handling, receiving and assembly departments as needed.
• Conform to GMP regulations.
• Responsible for following safety requirements by wearing required personal protective equipment and identifying and eliminating unsafe acts and conditions in the workplace.
• 1 year of experience preparing international shipment documentation preferred.
• Previous forklift experience preferred.
• Good math and reading skills.
• Strong computer skills including SAP, Adobe, and Excel.
• Fluent in English for both written and oral communication.
• Strong personal skills to work with others under minimal supervision.
• Must be a team-player, possess outstanding customer service skills and be self-motivated.
• Acts with a sense of urgency, illustrates ambition, and drives for completion of tasks and projects.
• While performing the duties of this position the employee will be standing, sitting and walking for extended periods of time. Capable of handling boxes and loads of material up to 50 lbs.
Accredited High School Diploma or GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.