- 208700 - Aircraft Avionics Electrician
- CA-Central California
- NAS Lemoore
- Up to $40.50 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 Aircraft Avionics Electricians for a contract opportunity at NAS Lemoore, CA.
*This position is 100% ONSITE.
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
- Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoots complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Works under general direction.
If hired, successful completion of training is a contingency for this assignment.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an Aircraft Avionics Electrician
- Minimum of 1 year experience with military fighter aircraft maintenance
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License preferred.
- Experience with Fiber optics
- FCC License preferred.
1. Structure experience
2. Understanding of drawings and Blue Prints
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor, etc.).
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 5:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x239 or (800) 927-9318 x239
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.