- 208755 - Systems Engineer IV
- Up to $91.39 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer IV for a contract opportunity in Orlando, FL.
This position is 100% onsite.
- Create, document, and test simulation models in C++
- Evaluate missile performance in the areas of Flight Dynamics, Guidance, Navigation, Autopilot, and Infrared Seeker Performance
- Analyze missile routes for operational mission planning
- Design of verification and validation test cases, based on system requirements
- Perform statistical analysis of Monte Carlo runs
- Utilize understanding of requirements, mission performance metrics, and algorithms, to improve flight algorithms
- Execute, run, and analyze pre-flight scenarios to support flight tests
- Execute, run, and analyze post-flight scenarios to improve model accuracy
- Support algorithm developers, and integration & test engineering in troubleshooting problems found in the simulation environment (both in Hardware and Software)
- Create and modify analysis tools in Perl, Python, and MATLAB
- Create Simulation Modeling Description Documents (SMDDs) or Analysis Documents (ANAs)
-5+ Years of experience creating models in C++ (design, coding, testing, and documentation)
-3+ Years of hardware/software integration
-3+ Years of aerospace system performance analysis experience
-3+ Years of Perl programming experience
-3+ Years of MATLAB programming experience
-2+ Years of Python programming experience
-2+ Years in design of scenarios/test cases based on requirements
-Knowledge of guidance, navigation and control subsystems in aerospace vehicles
-Experience documenting simulation environments
-C++ Programming Experience In Embedded Systems
-Experience in Agile software development
-Experience using version control systems such as git
-Experience with infrared seeker modeling
-Understanding of hardware-in-the-loop simulation hardware, low-level drivers, and electrical/data interfaces
Accredited Bachelor's Degree In Relevant STEM Discipline (Electrical/Computer/Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering), or Computer Science
4/10 work schedule
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Alejandro Diaz Tejada
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x229 or (800) 927-9318 x229
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.