- 208847 - Configuration Manager
- Grand Prairie
- Up to $59.75 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Configuration Manager for a hybrid contract opportunity in Grand Prairie, TX.
Telework < 50% (may be required to be on site 3 days per week).
1. Review and process engineering releases in Digital PLM, run the CCB, and ensure compliance to CM Plan
2. Build software, track PCRs, maintain Software Configuration Management Library, and run SCCB
3. Schedule, track, and schedule SDRLs and CDRLs
4. Perform Status Accounting activities such as maintaining the As-Designed/As-Built records
-Familiarity with markings, formatting and handling of documentation.
- Experience in reading and releasing engineering drawings and documentation.
- Proven ability in processing CDRLs/SDRLs in accordance with the Contract SOW, 1423s, and DD250s, and in accordance with the applicable Industry Standards.
- Strong understanding of contractual baselines (Functional Baseline, Allocated Baseline, and Product Baseline).
- Ability to ensure that customer and subcontractor requirements are implemented and reviews change accounting activity to ensure compliance with configuration management policies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Access, Teams)
Individual must be a self-starter capable of effectively managing multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and capable of creating status and tracking reports for management and customers.
- Experience with Product Data Management tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability of solving complex problems which require ingenuity and innovation.
- Programming experience with Access databases.
4/10 work Schedule
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Alejandro Diaz Tejada
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x229 or (800) 927-9318 x229
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.