- 208848 - Reliability Engineer
- Up to $69.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Reliability Engineer for a contract opportunity in Dallas, TX.
The successful candidate is a RAM-T Engineer with experience allocating and performing Reliability/Maintainability predictions, FMECA, maintenance task analysis, BIT analysis, Sneak Circuit and Bent Pin Analysis, Electronic Parts/Circuits Tolerance Analysis, and developing and maintaining FRACAS database. The individual should be an agile thinker and executor.
• Experience with the principles and requirements of design development, integration, and test efforts
• Experience with performing reliability predictions, using Relex or similar tools
• Experience with the FMECA process including a general understanding of circuit design and schematics
• Experience with developing and maintaining BIT analysis
• Experience with developing Sneak Circuit and Bent Pin Analysis and Electronic Parts/Circuits Tolerance Analysis
• Provide design influence for reliability and maintainability
• Possess strong Computer Skills and Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of software products
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience with developing and delivering presentations to peers as well as management
• Previous experience with reliability and maintainability activities for military products
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.