- 208892 - Customer Service Representative II
- Up to $22.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Customer Service Representative II for a contract opportunity in Franklin, MA.
The Customer Service Representative will provide high level customer service to internal and external customers with the goal of maintaining meaningful business relationships.
- Provide professional communication via phone and email to our customers and internal support teams.
- Use a sales order entry system, website, and knowledge base resources to provide accurate and timely assistance with order placements and status inquiries (pricing, availability, order status, shipping details, etc.).
- Follow established service quality standards and meet order and inquiry processing time standards (talk time, after call work, order accuracy etc.).
- Two years of related customer service experience preferred.
- Experience with personal computer applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce CRM and Infor XA ERP Systems.
- Ability to repetitively type, have considerable interaction on the telephone, and regular view a computer monitor.
- Ability to demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with customers, as well the ability to handle confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Initiative and organization skills are extremely valuable to ensure good customer service.
Accredited Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
Associate's degree preferred.
Full-Time; 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x340 or (800) 927-9318 x340
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.