- 209009 - F-15 Electrical Modification Technician
- Eglin AFB
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a F-15 Electrical Modification Technician for a contract opportunity at Eglin AFB, FL.
*This position is 100% ONSITE.
Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing, or upgrading aircraft components to correct failures or implement changes. Inspects component before installation or usage to verify cleanliness and serviceability of components. Modifies aircraft products according to specifications. Performs tasks associated with the safe handling of an aircraft components. Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications, and inspection results).
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing, or upgrading electrical/avionics components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Inspects component before installation or usage to verify cleanliness and serviceability of components.
- Fabricates and modifies electrical systems according to specifications.
- Performs tasks associated with the safe handling of an aircraft structure
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications, and inspection results).
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform electrical modification/repair.
If hired, successful completion of training is a contingency for this assignment.
- Long hours standing, working in confined spaces, lifting max of 35lbs
- Minimum of 3 years with military fighter aircraft maintenance
- Minimum of 3 years' with retrofit or modification programs
- Experience installing aircraft modifications to include fabricating and installing aircraft electrical system wiring, connectors, electrical components, or avionics boxes
- Experience with F-15 or similar platform
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor, etc.). Education must be accredited.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.