- 209028 - Lead Accounts Receivable Representative
- $21 to $23.00 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Lead Accounts Receivable Representative for a hybrid contract opportunity in Pittsburgh, PA.
The Lead Accounts Receivable Representative is responsible for interacting with our Shared Services Center in order to resolve internal and/or external issues delaying invoice payment.
They manage all aspects of problem solving and facilitate conversations with responsible parties.
They may at times be asked to manage a portfolio of outstanding Accounts Receivables.
This would entail handling all aspects of the customer interaction from invoicing to cash collection and being the primary contact for problem resolution for the customers in their portfolio.
-Communicate professionally, both written and verbal
- Effectively manage a high volume of email communication and phone contact
- Have strong working knowledge of customer billing platforms and Thermo Fisher Scientific internal systems that allow problem identification and solution
- Proficiency in Cognos report writing and key Excel functions that will drive collection efficiencies for large customers
- Leverage relationships across departments and business units to improve problem resolution and drive completion of action plans
- Use business acumen to proactively identify problems, potential risk, formulate sound solutions and develop and deliver action plans
- Drive accountability by escalating delinquency issues within the customer and Thermo Fisher Scientific organizations
- Ability to react to and effectively manage changes in priorities based on business need
- Formulate a course of action to consistently accomplish or outperform established goals
- Recognize and escalate changes in customer behavior that indicates increased risk of delinquency or default
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; following guidelines and company policy
- Support development and implementation of on-boarding content for new team members
- Use Practical Process Improvement techniques to identify and solution problem root cause
- Mentor and support other team members
- Perform other duties as required to support customers, sales and other areas of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal skills that allow effective communication via both phone and email; professional and customer focused manner with attention to detail
- Goal oriented
- Possesses a high degree of integrity
- Collection, customer service or finance background and analytical skills necessary to reconcile customer trade accounts
- Ability to work with effectively with other team members in an open environment
- Proficiency in programs with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), Oracle, Cognos
- Travel may be required at times, up to 20%.
- 2+ years of experience in collections and/or business or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Business to Business collections, customer service, or finance background and analytical skills necessary to reconcile customer trade accounts
- Demonstrate proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal skills that allow effective communication via both phone and email
- Operates with a high degree of integrity, works well in a team environment.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Accredited Bachelor's degree in a business field preferred.
Full-Time - Either from 7:30 AM-4:30 PM or 8:00AM - 5:00 PM for work hours
Schedule is subject to change based on business needs!
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x340 or (800) 927-9318 x340
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.