- 209167 - Software Configuration Analysis
- Up to $76.83 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Configuration Analyst for a contract opportunity in Orlando, FL.
This position 100% onsite.
Selected candidate will support development contracts to ensure the program meets customer expectations and audits. Analyze proposed hardware and software changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system. Coordinates modification records for management control. Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor. Performs software configuration management responsibilities to include security regulations and assist software personnel with all facets of software configuration management. Prepares reports of change effect on overall product. Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing and engineering data control activities. Ensure that customer requirements are implemented, and review change accounting activities to ensure compliance with configuration management policies. -Responsible for planning and executing all Software Configuration Management. Create and establish HW and SW CM processes on development programs. -Familiar with Agile methodologies and tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Git, GitLab/GitHub, etc.). -Interface with cross functional leads, engineers, and to achieve program objectives in accordance with program schedule. -Perform configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new software product operating parameters are documents. -Design, develop, automate, and maintain productivity tools using programming database or scripting languages. -Individual must be a self-starter capable of effectively managing multiple tasks. -Candidate must have strong computer skills, able to work well within teaming environment. -Frequent interface with internal company and external contacts is required.
- Experience in chairing Software Engineering Boards.
- Experience in document release and CDRLs/SDRLs processing.
- Experience with writing code and scripting.
- Familiarity with markings, formatting and handling of documentation.
- Possess good computer skills, including knowledge of MS office Software and other software applications.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
Must have 2 year of professional experience (with Master's Degree) OR at least 3 years of experience with Bachelor's Degree.
- Hands on experience working with Excel and databases for data entry, tracking and reporting information.
- Develops solutions to assigned technical problems of limited scope which require ingenuity and innovation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across diverse technical and business personnel.
- Experience in DBA tasks to query and extract data required for metrics reporting.
- Experience in writing technical documentation.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Git, GitLab/GitHub, etc.).
- Experience with configuration status accounting and tools (SAP, AMS, etc.).
Accredited Bachelors or Master's Degree from an accredited university (preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Computer Information Technology degree or related discipline)
4/10 work schedule
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x283 or (800) 927-9318 x283
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.