- 209171 - Procurement Agent 3
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking 10 Procurement Agent 3's for a contract opportunity in Berkeley, MO.
*This position is 100% ONSITE for at least the first 6-8 weeks. Hybrid model will follow with at least 3 days per week on site.
•Develops procurement and supply chain solutions, strategies and policies to support customer requirements
• Develops and executes company strategic business goals and objectives
• Consults on proposal analyses and development of negotiation strategies
Formalizes procurement requirements with customers and leads the supplier negotiation
• Prepares and executes negotiated documents
• Ensures compliance with company procedures and regulatory requirements
• Manages contract terminations
• Develops organization and company improvement plans
If hired, successful completion of training is a contingency for this assignment.
• 3-5 or more years of experience drafting, negotiating and executing complex contracts to best value
• 3-5 or more years of experience in proposal development and contract negotiations with US Government Customers
• Experience managing indirect and direct cost to improve competitiveness
• Experience leading proposals, contract terms and conditions development
• More than 3 years of experience in Supplier Management/ Procurement as a Purchasing
Experience with FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulations) and DFAR requirements
• Experience with procurement systems; Network Procurement (NWP) or SAP (4HANA)
• Experience negotiating non-competitive, government procurements that exceed the Truth In Negotiations Act (TINA) threshold
Accredited Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred.
Potential for less than 10% domestic travel.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
The candidate selected to fill this assignment must successfully pass a credit check performed by the client.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.